Hello, my smart readers!! a warm welcome in my diary. I hope you will be alright. Today I am going to show you how you can easily change your simple T-shirt into a new flower one. Mostly girls get bored by wearing the same style of T-shirt, for this purpose I am going to show you how you can create your own DIY flower T-shirt within minutes. So, let’s take a start.
1. DIY FLOWER EMBELLISHED T-SHIRT:
It’s easy and can be simply customized to your style. Create the flowers larger, smaller, add one or 2 or as several as you like, the way you wish it.
First, you need to cut long strips of jersey cloth concerning 5cm wide. The length of the strip can determine the dimensions of the flower. Here’s how you create the flowers:
Make as several as you want, larger and smaller ones and then place them on the T-shirt according to your desired style. Pin them to the T-shirt and once you’re pleased with the method they look sew them onto the T-shirt. You can do that by hand or with a stitching machine. I sometimes prefer it with a machine, stitching a triangular seam on each flower. It’s necessary that the seams secure the middle and the end and each layer in at least one spot.
2. DIY: Floral T-shirt:
You can see this one too, it looks amazing and stylish with little flowers on it. You don’t require a large method for it, simply take out your simple shirt from your wardrobe then Just cut little flowers out of mixtures of cloth, using a do-it-yourself stencil so they’re all the identical. Then sew them on by hand-stitching a circle within the center. Simple as that! I selected a purple thread so that it might be seen.
3. Fabric Flowers T-shirt:
A new wardrobe doesn’t need to price the earth; all you wish is a very little imagination (you have buckets of it), scrap cloth (buckets of them, too) and stitching notions to show your I-Never-Wear-It tee into this season’s most-adored remake.
- Optional embellishments
- Cut 3 decreasing sized circles from your chosen cloth.
- Cut 2 items of Bondaweb. Place them between the stacked circles and fuse with a hot iron.
3. Cut eight same-sized circles from one piece of material.
4.Place 2 circles on high of each other and fold within the middle, then fold once more.
5. Cut a bit of felt and a piece of Bondaweb to the identical size.
6. Place the items in a very circle, place Bondaweb within the middle and fuse felt on high together with your iron, securing the layers along.
7. Cut on forty x 2cm strip of cotton cloth.
8. Twist the material lengthwise, then circle it into a spiral.
9. Cut a bit of felt and a piece of Bondaweb, then fuse to the rear of your circle using an iron.
10. Cut out twelve little bits of Bondaweb and place them between the littlest part of the items. Fold the ends of the items and fuse with an iron.
11. Place the larger parts in a circle, stack the smaller components on high of them and secure the flowers at the rear, by ironing onto your felt circle base.
I hope you would like my todays DIY Flower T-shirt Plans. Thanks for your time!!